Greeting's everyone,
I wanted to start off today’s blog by telling you all a
little bit about myself. I am originally from Central America, more
specifically El Salvador. I moved to the United States thirteen years ago. In
these thirteen years, I've gone to at least twelve different schools. Each time
I've moved, I've met new people and made new friends. The amazing people I've
met throughout my years will always have a special place in my heart, even if
we are miles apart. One way I like to remind people that I am still thinking
about them is through greeting cards. Juggling between work and school, I
hardly have any time to go pick up greeting cards from the store, which is why
I have an assortment of greeting cards that I keep on hand. This provides me
with the convenience of having the greeting cards ready for when the
opportunity arrives. Whenever there is a birthday, graduation, or anniversary, I
find it very helpful to have a ready supply of these greeting cards. By doing
so, I minimize the chance of me missing out on someone’s special moment.
I found an assortment of greeting cards online that can be very helpful to keep on hand, so you can always send out greetings without spending so much time and money. This assortment has 30 cards in total. The package includes birthday cards, appreciation cards, anniversary cards, plus more.
| http://thegreetingfrenzy.carlsoncraft.com/AllOccasion-Cards/Assortment-Packages/index.cat You never know when you'll need a greeting card. |
No comments:
Post a Comment